22 November 2015

October/November Music Favs!




November so far has been an incredible month for the music industry. With album releases from Adele, Justin Bieber and Christmas music finally becoming acceptable to listen to! I love blasting festive tunes at home and in my headphones on the way to school at this time of year. Unfortuneately, my list does not include any xmas music because that playlist is a completely different post for another day :)

I hope you have a listen to some of these songs listed below because I have throughly been enjoying them throughout October and November



     1. Years & Years, Eyes Shut (Sam Feldt Remix)
     2. Taylor Swift, Wildest Dreams
     3. Jhene Aiko, Lyin King
     4. Justin Bieber, Love Yourself
     5. Zara Lesspn & MNEK, Never Forget You
     6. Ariana Grande, Break Your Heart Right Back ft Childish Gambino
     7. Justin Bieber, Sorry
     8. Alessia Cara, Here
     9. WSTERN, In2
     10. Troye Sivan, WILD


Hope you liked this post, as I always am interested about music posts because many people have completely different tastes and songs that sound amazing to them. I can't really choose a favorite out of all of these songs because some of them are completely different

Any of these songs that you love? Comment below!


Reynaxox



1 comment: