Hello Everyone! Last weekend, I made this delicious Rasbperry and Almond Cake/Loaf and it was absolutely amazing! If you love these flavours, I would definitely reccommend baking this loaf because it tastes amazing! Even better, the recipe list is so simple that you will already have most of these ingredients in your kitchen.
Click to Read More!
For this recipe you will need:
140g ground almonds
140g butter, softened
140g self-raising flour
1 tsp vanilla essence
2tbsp flaked almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160 fan/gas mark 4 and line a loaf tin with a liner. Alternatively, you can grease the tin with unsalted butter and line with baking paper but a liner works better.
2. Cream togther the butter and sugar until very light and creamy. Add the beaten eggs and vanilla extract into the mixture and stir.
3. Next, sift into the mixture the self raising flour and incorporate that into the mixture by folding it in. If the mixture is too thick, add a few drops of milk to loosen up the mixture.
4. Finally, add the ground almonds and stir until well combined.
5. Spread half the misture over the cake tin and smooth over the top. Evenly scatter the raspberries over, then dollop the remaining cake mixture on top and smooth over the top with the back of a spoon. Scatter the flaked almonds over the top and bake for 50 minutes until golden brown. Allow the cake to cool, remove from the tin and enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
If you would like more baking recipes (maybe christmas themed), leave a suggestion in the comments below.
See you next post,